Tips To Remove Fleas Naturally
Those who have pets would clearly know the annoyance of having fleas. Your home becomes rather unclean in its presence. Today let us discuss on some natural remedies to remove fleas from your dog.
- Brewer’s Yeast: An inexpensive tablet that you need to carefully mix along with your dog’s food. The yeast is excreted through the pores of the dog’s skin and causes the fleas to be eliminated.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It functions the same as Brewer’s Yeast. The mixture of 1 table spoon of ACV into your dog’s drinking bowl and the mixture gets seeped through the skin and would cause the fleas to be removed.
- Rosemary: In addition to the delightful smell, bathing your dog in its natural shampoo along with rosemary tea relieves the pet from all fleas.
- White Vinegar: A mixture of 3 parts water and 1 water white vinegar along with any oil to better the scent, fill it in a spray bottle and spray it on to your pet and you can eliminate the flea infestation.
- Salts: The fleas lay their eggs underneath the furniture or other remote places your dog uses to scratch itself. Sprinkling salt on these areas kills the fleas before they hatch