Tips to Moisturize Your Dry Skin
With the colder months approaching us, dry skin will surely be a problem for most of us. Today let us discuss on some simple home remedies for dry skin.
- Olive oil: 2 teaspoons of olive oil mixed with lavender oil is perfect to protect yourself from the heat and sun
- Avocado and Honey: half an avocado and quarter cup of honey mixture and apply it for 15 minutes; it serves as a natural hydrate.
- Banana and Coconut: Mash half a ripe banana and make a paste with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply the paste for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. It opens the pores and saturates the skin
- Chocolate: 5 tablespoon of cocoa powder mixed with 5 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoon of maize flour and mashed avocado to make a smooth paste. Apply for 30 minutes. Not only does it moisturizes it also gives a glowing skin
- Mango: Place 1 ripe mango pulp in a blender with 3 teaspoon of olive oil. Apply the paste on your face for an hour. Do this periodically, once every 3-4 weeks
If you have tips of your own, write to us at ‘www.meditour.in’