Tips To Keep Your House Roach Free
If there is one pest that we absolutely do not want in our home, its cockroaches. The scientific world claims that for every cockroach we see there are a 100 we haven’t. Today let us discuss on the natural steps we can take to get rid of cockroaches.
- A combination of Sugar and Baking Soda lures them and the poisonous baking soda kills them
- Combine one clove of garlic, a tablespoon of cayenne pepper, and some onion with a liter of water. Allow the mixture to sit and marinade for at least an hour, then add a tablespoon of liquid soap to your mixture. Spray the solution wherever roaches may be hiding, and it will repel them from that area
- Listerine and dishwashing liquid helps to eliminate roaches
- Seal up the cracks and crevices in your home by applying plaster of paris in those areas
- Clean up your mess, roaches only thrive in the absence of cleanliness.