Homemade remedies for Constipation for kids
Constipation is among the most irritating and downright painful condition for us adults, one can only imagine the horror babies go through. Every parent knows that sometimes their child does go through this ordeal. Therefore in today’s edition let us go through some home remedies to overcome constipation.
• Mix ½ teaspoon of sugar in an ounce of water and feed the solution to the baby 3 times a day.
• Mixing diluted prune juice to newborn's bottle of formula will help get rid of constipation.
• Mixing 4 ounces of water in 1 teaspoon of dark corn syrup usually provides an effective remedy to cure baby constipation.
• Giving raisins that has been kept immersed in water the previous night in with the baby formula helps to regulate bowel movement.
• In a glass of milk, add 2-3 teaspoons of honey or sugar. Give this mixture in an empty stomach to the baby.