Diet Tips to Gain Height
How many of us know friends who desperately want that extra inch of height just so that they can fit well with the rest of their amigos. In today’s edition let us discuss on the notable food habits that will help increase one’s height.
• Eggs: They are rich in protein which is essential for growth. They also contain Riboflavin which helps in developing strong bones.
• Dairy Products: Milk, cheese, paneer, yogurt etc are very much essential for growth as they contain calcium, proteins and vitamins A, B, D and E.
• Chicken: After a certain age, the body does not grow in such cases chicken is the best solution as it is a natural source of proteins and helps build muscle tissues.
• Nuts: Peanuts, almonds, cashew nuts etc contain the essential minerals for the body to repair old tissues and build new ones.
• Fish: Most fish are rich in Vitamin D which is required for body growth. The proteins present in them helps in repair as well.
• Banana: They are usually considered as fruits that gain weight but they have several health benefits including gaining in height. The calcium in bananas prevents the thinning of bones and helps develop stronger bones.