Benefits of Swimming in Sea Water
There is no doubt that swimming is one of the best exercises for the human body. Swimming in sea water has its own benefits. Today let us discuss these important tips
- Skin Protection: The salt present acts a natural exfoliator and helps remove dead skin and stimulates the production of new ones. It also helps eliminate acne and lighten any existing scars.
- Antiseptic: Minor cuts, abrasions and damages to the skin tissue can be to a good extend healed due to the presence of potassium chloride in sea water.
- Antidote for Breathing Issues: Inhaling of Sodium Chloride gives a small relief to the breathing passages. The high saline content mimics the body’s natural fluids and reduces the infection of the sinuses.
- Fights Insomnia: Insomnia is caused when there is a change in level of hormones in the human brain. The high levels of Magnesium and Lithium present in the water helps maintain these levels. The exercise of swimming also tires out the body.
- Boosts Immune System: In small doses sea water reacts to the natural antibiotics of the body and strengthens the immune system.
It is clear that swimming in sea water has its benefits both internally and externally for the human body.