Kidney stones occur in our body when the kidneys are unable to effectively function. The chemicals and minerals present in the urine takes on a crystalline form and form stones with the already present calcium in the body. In most cases the stones pass through the urine undetected however larger stones could cause unbearable pain. There are several existent remedies for Kidney stones but today let us examine some home remedies for kidney stone
• Boil 2 to 3 small onions in a glass of water for about 15 minutes add sugar and drink thrice a day
• The mixture of Lemon juice and a dash of honey helps flush out the stone.
• 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one teaspoon of honey in a cup of warm water to be drunk a few times a day helps in preventing the formation of stones.
• Kidney beans are a good source of magnesium, and magnesium is known to alleviate symptoms in kidney stones and also to prevent recurrence therefore is highly recommended as a home remedy.
• The mixture of pineapple juice, cinnamon and nutmeg in water drunk on an empty stomach and just before sleep helps fight kidney stones.