Someone who has suffered tooth ache would know how enduring that turmoil is. Today let us discuss on some simple home remedies for tooth ache.
- Salt & Pepper: Mix the combination in equal parts to water and make a paste. Apply them to the affected tooth and it would help in relieving some pain.
- Garlic: Crush fresh garlic and make a paste after adding black pepper and apply the mixture on the affected tooth. The effects will start showing after few days of regular use.
- Cloves: Grind cloves and add a small amount of olive oil. Apply the mixture to the sensitive tooth for relief from the pain.
- Salt Water: Rinse your mouth with lukewarm salt water, it will reduce both the pain and inflammation if any.
- Guava Leaves: Chewing fresh guava leaves id enough to give you temporary relief as it has both inflammatory as well as antimicrobial properties.
- Vanilla Extract: Dip some vanilla extract in a cotton ball and put in on the affected tooth. Repeat the same periodically for pain relief.