Anorexia is an eating disorder in children where they do not take in sufficient foods. It usually arises when the kid undergoes childhood depression or they indulge in a particular type of food. Its symptoms include the likes of
- Inability to gain weight
- Stomach Discomfort
- Weight loss
- Hair loss
- Low Healing factor
Among many, Some useful home remedies for anorexia are as follows
- The use of herbs such as pepper, cinnamon, cardamom etc will stimulate the stomach and causes hunger.
- The kids should indulge in more physical activities and should also be presented with a comfortable home atmosphere.
- Parents must also give the right kind of attention to the children as lack of sufficient caring could cause depression.
Other useful habits include
- Prefixed food timings
- Avoid junk food
- Include spices in your food
- Avoid eating in front of television